The ALPHA-RHL group is made up of individuals, companies or organizations, and active members.
Active members pay the membership fee as set annually at the General Meeting on proposal by the Board of Directors. They are members of the General Meeting with voting rights.
Members are divided among 4 colleges:
The college of founding members, including the Regional Council of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, The University of Bordeaux, The University of Limoges, the CEA/CESTA, Legrand, Thales Communications & Security and Photonis
The college of companies
The college of research and/or technology transfer institutions and bodies
The college of institutional organizations
Anyone wishing to become a member of the Association must propose their membership to General Manager, who will make a pre-selection. The Board of Directors will then make a decision on the admission of the new member. The board of Directors is free to accept or deny membership, without having to express its reasons. Each member will sign a membership charter.
Membership fees 2019
Annual fees (Companies subject to 20% VAT, this is not the case for Organizations, research and training institutions):
- From 1 to 10 employees: €300 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- From 11 to 50 employees: €600 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- De 51 à 100 employees: €1,200 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- De 101 à 250 employees: €1,920 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- De 251 à 1,000 employees: €3,600 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- > 1,000 employees: €7,200 including tax (including 20% VAT)
Research and training institutions:
- From 1 to 10 employees: €150 including tax
- From 11 to 50 employees: €300 including tax
- From 51 to 100 employees: €500 including tax
- From 101 to 250 employees: €800 including tax
- From 251 to 1,000 employees: €2,000 including tax
- > 1,000 employees: €6,000 including tax
- Association: joint membership
- Cluster: joint membership
- Hub: joint membership
- Distributor: €1,200 including tax (including 20% VAT)
- Patron: unlimited
Some services are not included in the basic fees, these are additional, paid services (optional fees).